We are your Brazilian & Brozilian Waxing Specialists!!
Located on East Beach, White Rock BC
The Goddess Process…
- Shower & lightly exfoliate at home.
- Trim hairs to 1/4inch (about size of a a grain of rice), no shorter for less tangle and discomfort. Allow at least a week and a half after last shaving..
- A couple of Advil about an hour before can alleviate any discomfort. Also avoid caffeine prior to your appointment.
- If highly sensitive a natural numbing cream can be added about an hour before treatment. Pure’s Pharmacy cream takes 30 minutes to kick in!
- Arrive calm and be ready for some fun chatting, thus taking your mind off your box! Remove panties to avoid wax drips.
- Now my job begins…. pre-depilatory gel of essential oils is applied to area.
- Baby powder (pure cornstarch) is placed on area to prevent any skin from lifting.
- A thin layer of temp controlled soft &/or hard cream wax is applied with a wooden popsicle stick to a small section to begin.
- A medium cotton wax strip is pressed onto the warm wax with skin pulled tight before pulling.
- This process is repeated with a comfortable speed due to each clients tolerance leaving desired style.
- Once the front area and labia are complete, time to flip over and remove any hairs in the bum area.
- Witch hazel and/or Aloe is smoothed on to calm down any redness then voilà! You are done, almost…
- Allow at least 12 hours for the pores to close before sexual activity or hot tubs 0:-)
- I use pfb Vanish/Carrioff, a topical Roll-On to prevent ingrown hair & skin irritation caused by waxing!